At Globalteer we want to delight and surpass your expectations.
After all, without your support we would not be able to continue our work with children, communities and conservation projects around the world.
However, we know that there may be times when we do not meet our own high standards. When this does happen we want to hear about it, deal with the situation as quickly as possible and put measures in place to stop it happening again.
We take complaints very seriously and we treat them as an opportunity to develop. This is why we are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve. We always thank people who contact us about their problems, concerns or worries.
So, how can you tell us your thoughts?
Globalteer has an online form to make it easy for you to provide your feedback. Please follow the link below or write directly to the General Manager of Globalteer at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take?
We endeavour to respond fully and conclusively to all complaints within fifteen working days. However, you will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within the first five days of receipt. Wherever possible we will deal with it more quickly, if we think it will take longer we will let you know.
What we will do:
We will work flat out to fix problems, correct mistakes and address concerns in a way that pleases you. Please feel free when contacting us about a complaint, to let us know how you think it could be resolved. We want to reach the best possible outcome and two heads are better than one. We will always treat you with courtesy and respect, listen to what you say, keep you informed about our progress, provide you will a prompt response and tell you who to go to if you want to escalate your complaint further.
We are honest and open about the types of complaints that we will not respond to. We also appreciate the importance of knowing where and how to stop when a complaint has become unhelpful to you the complainant and the organisation.
There are times when we may choose not to respond to a complaint at all. These include:
• When a complaint is about something that Globalteer has no direct connection to. We may choose to reply to clear our name but we are not obliged to.
• When someone unreasonably pursues a complaint that we have already responded to. They will be given escalation points but we may choose not to reply again.
• When a complainant is being obviously abusive, prejudiced or offensive in their manner.
• When a complainant is harassing a staff member.
• When a complaint in incoherent or illegible.
• When a complaint has clearly been sent to us and numerous other organisations as part of a bulk mailing or email. In this instance we can chose whether it is necessary for us to reply or not.
• Globalteer cannot respond to complaints made anonymously. However, we will investigate the complaint and use the information to improve in any way that we can.
Who else can help?
If you are not satisfied by our response then we will pass your complaint for review by the Trustees of Globalteer.
The Charity Commission is the independent regulator of charities in England and Wales.
They may or may not be able to assist you depending upon the nature of the complaint. The Charity Commission cannot become involved in contractual disputes as they are outside of their jurisdiction.